2.1.14

Hello!

Welcome to my blog!

I have been planning on writing a blog for some time now and it has been my new years resolution to get on with it! After finishing secondary school and starting college I thought it would be the perfect time to start a new hobby. I'm 16 living in East Sussex, I am in the middle of studying my A levels and am an aspiring photographer! I will be sharing many of my projects with you but my posts will be broadly based on my lifestyle too. 


You will soon realise that I am in love with my cat. I am a beauty and fashion fanatic! I love collecting make up and keeping up with the latest trends. Unfortunately, 2013 wasn't the best year for me but I plan to make 2014 a good one! I have got so many things planned and I can't wait to share them with you all! 


Enjoy! 

2 comments on "Hello!"
  1. Looking forward to reading your posts misses :)
    xxx
    www.maisymeow.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much! Love your blog!xxx

    ReplyDelete