9.6.14

Laura Mercier Ambre Vanille Soufflé Body Crème Review

Good Evening!

I've been looking for a new daily moisturiser for a while now, but kept going back to Laura Mercier. At first I thought "oooo way too much money for a moisturiser..." but I couldn't resist. It was payday! - thats my excuse.


  The texture of the cream is gorgeous, light and not too oily. It goes onto the skin nicely and leaves it feeling amazing the next morning!


I love love LOVE the smell of this stuff! Can never go wrong with a vanilla scent! I find that with some moisturisers, the smell can come off a bit strong and perfume-y but it has such a light refreshing scent, you can't go wrong!




I am ashamed to say that I do judge products by its packaging, never judge a book by its cover, I know but its just so pretty! A sophisticated glass pot with a classy but understated label drew me in instantly.


Overall, I am pleased with this purchase! I use it every day and it looks like its going to last a long time! Leaves my skin feeling like a babies bottom! I highly recommend!




(sorry for the absolutely rubbish camera quality, my camera is broken and am currently saving for a new one, enjoy!)

x
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment