13.6.14

TIGI Bed Head Recovery Shampoo & Conditioner Review

Since being on holiday, my hair has been insanely dry! I hated the way it looked and felt and just... bleugh! So I looked into some shampoo's and conditioners that would be able to help my wispy ends and I came across these! 

I got these in a duo pack called Recovery, they are both 750ml each which will definitely last me a long time. I remember my old hairdressers having this brand of hair care, and always remember my hair feeling amazing afterwards so I thought I would give it a try!


After one wash with this stuff, my hair instantly felt so smooth and healthy. The ends are still not perfect but my roots definitely are! If you're a person that washes their hair in the morning then you need to smell this stuff, it has such a refreshing and uplifting smell that every morning I have the urge to wash my hair. 

My hair feels shinier, as well as I have noticed that it doesn't gutted knotted as easily! As I live by the coast, its always very windy so my hair will be in mattes! But after using this stuff and the use of my trusty tangle teezer, I feel like I'm on a hair care advert!

If you're one of those people like me who are a bit OCD about having the same shampoo and conditioner, then the duo packs would be perfect, and they also work out being better value!

Overall, I love the TIGI brand and especially am in love with this duo! They also do many other different duo's as well to cater for everyones hair needs. I picked mine up from allbeauty.com where you can find a lot of the TIGI products. 

Hope you have a lovely weekend and see you next time!

x

1 comment on "TIGI Bed Head Recovery Shampoo & Conditioner Review"
  1. Before choosing a hair shampoo, it's important to know what shampoo does, how to use it, and how it relates to your hair and scalp type. This is a very use information. In regards shampoo I’m using shampoos from https://beautyfly.pk/product-category/hair-care/shampoos/ they provide imported and local shampoos in good price range.

    ReplyDelete