7.11.15

Payday Wishlist

Payday is creeping up and I can't help but spend my nights gawking at the 'new arrivals' tabs on every online store. So, I thought I would share what I have been eyeing up towards the end of this month, and will hopefully be purchasing in the near future.


NFD Grey Jumper Dress

NFD Black Jumpsuit

NFD Bow Tie Top

Zara Black Felt Hat

Zara Basic Burgundy Scarf

NFD Pussy Bow Blouse

NFD- Never Fully Dressed (London Boutique) 
This is a boutique based in London that I came stumbling across when venturing into the depths of instagram. Ever since, I have completely fallen in love with everything on their online store, including the style, quality and design. This is definitely a 'new arrivals' tab that constantly gets refreshed...

Rituals Sakura Set - Rituals 
After reading/watching Niomi Smarts review on this partcualr range, I insatntly wanted to give it a try. My skincare routine is something I have wanted to change for a while, as I get bored very easily and love being able to try out new products, so this is definitely up there on my wishlist for payday! 

Cheap Monday Jeans - Cheap Monday 
I have never had a pair of cheap monday jeans before because I usually stick to what I know with Topshops trusty leigh range, however, I have heard a lot of great things about this particualr brand and their variety of different cuts, styles and colours. I was window shopping on their website one evening and came across this beautiful pair of jeans that I haven't been able to stop thinking about. I can imagine myself now in a nice pair of black ankle boots, a huge oversized jumper and a nice felt hat...



Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment