27.11.15

"The Future of Fashion"


Recently, Alexa Chung has been working on a series titled the "The Future of Fashion" on Vogue's youtube channel (Subscribe now, you'll thank me), and being an aspiring fashion workie myself, I found the series truly inspiring as well as relieving as I was having my doubts about my future career in the fashion industry. Chung touches on various topics, including jobs within the industry, how well known designers got to where they are now and most importantly, the future of fashion itself. There are many familiar faces throughout the series, such as Olivier Rousteing, Paul Smith and Christopher Kane, as well as visiting Universities throughout London and interviewing current students on their thoughts of the fashion industry today. If you haven't already seen the series, I advise you to do so NOW! Truly inspirational series that gave me many ideas and insights into what I want to do in the future.. 

Watch the series in full, here!







Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment